Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include tending furnace and boiler, performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk.
Building Custodian, Building Service Worker, Building Services Technician, Cleaner, Custodial Worker, Custodian, Floor Tech (Floor Technician), Heavy Duty Custodian, Institutional Custodian, Janitor
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Desktop communications software — Eko
- Office suite software — Microsoft Office software Hot na teknolohiya
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel Hot na teknolohiya
- Word processing software — Microsoft Word Hot na teknolohiya